I am extremely delighted and excited to be nominated for the versatile blogger award.
I’d like to thank nonalcoholicstudent for this. It absolutely made my day and just put one of the biggest smiles on my face!
You can visit their blog at –
7 things about my self –
1) I’m a 22 year old who just became a doctor. I lost my grandmum during my exams. I struggled to focus and to find peace and strength. With some miracle everything worked out well.
2) I’ve an introvert pretty much. I’d rather be sitting with a nice novel and a cup of coffee.
3) I’d love to take a year off to travel the world.
4) I love experimenting in the kitchen. I learnt baking while I was pretty young. I learnt it from my mum and grandmum. Both absolutely brilliant. My favourite things to bake are breads.
5) I started writing after I hit a rough patch. I realised I had completely lost myself while trying to please others and keep my friends happy. Writing helped me rediscover myself, find the parts of me I had completely forgotten and it also gave me the sense of confidence that I had lost.
6) I played the piano for a few years back in the day. I’d love to start again whenever i find the time.
7) I’m a cross fitter. Absolutely addicted to it and I absolutely love it.
I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the versatile blogger award –
3) success inspirers world
5) The nellybean
6) Orianas notes
8) Simple Ula
9)Kerry life and loves
10) Buckets on a barefoot beach
11) The Emma edit
14) you can always start now
15) A Gypsys tale